Thursday, October 4, 2007

Research: Freeview Hard Disk Recorder

While enjoying watching Freeview TV through my Humax F2FOXT Set Top Box , I'm finding it increasingly frustrating when I want to record a TV program.

It's a two stage process, first setting the Freeview Box second setting the video. Then (providing that I can find an empty tape, that has not got Bob the Builder on it!) I can record my program.

However should the TV schedule change, or if I make a mistake entering the details in to the VCR then I can end up with half a program, no program or miss the last 10 minutes of England's 1 day win over Australia.

So, I'm starting to look for something that will record Freeview to Hard Disk, and also have an easy way to Archive programs on to DVD to keep for the future.

No comments: